Sydneys favorite thing to do is play with door stoppers and its the cutest thing ever. One morning I heard this weird noise coming from the dark bathroom only to discover she was in there playing with the door stopper. I tried to get her to come out but she didn't want to...five minutes later she emerged with a guilty look it was so stinking cute!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Door Stopper
Sydneys favorite thing to do is play with door stoppers and its the cutest thing ever. One morning I heard this weird noise coming from the dark bathroom only to discover she was in there playing with the door stopper. I tried to get her to come out but she didn't want to...five minutes later she emerged with a guilty look it was so stinking cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't it hilarious the things kids find to entertain themselves? Seriously, why do we even buy toys? Sydney is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHow cute, It seems like my neices and nephews always found weird things to play with and never wanted to play with all the cute and bright colorful toys
ReplyDelete