It's hard to tell but the one tree is copper, cream, and green with fruit and the other is blue and white with birds and snowmen. I love christmas trees, not to mention buying all the stuff to go on them!
Liam: "Theres a baby, then comes a toddler, then a little kid, then a big kid, then a teenager, then an adult, then youre old, and then you die...I'm a big kid."
Sydney: "Eeam get utt down here ight now" translation "Liam get your butt down here right now" (Who did she learn that from?)
Liam: "Dad I want a blue ray"
Damon: "Why?"
Liam: "Because you can play games on it"
Damon: "You can play games on DVD's to"
Liam: "Well...(hesitates) it's got good sound and...(hesitates again) it comes in combo packs."
Damon quietly whispers to me "Boy whatever they are doing in their advertising department sure is working"
Liam: "I always wash my hands at night because it keeps me healthy."
Sydney: "Emember Nidnee and Eeum and Mommy and Daddy?" Translation.."Remember Sydney and Liam and Mommy and Daddy?" (She randomly says this for no reason. I love how she refers to herself as Nidnee.)
Liam: "Texas? You mean the place that has snakes and is really hot? ...I'm just really worried mom that it's gonna be too hot and I'm gonna get a fever."
Liam: "You're the worst mom in the history of the Universe" (I'm so proud...and only at age 6)
Chriss Favorite Scriptures
Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. Matthew 6:8
Behold I am the law, and the light. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life. Behold , I have given unto you the commandments; therefore keep my commandments. And this is the law and the prophets, for they truly testified of me. 3 Nephi 15:9-10.
No comments:
Post a Comment