Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My New Hair....

On our visit to Idaho Falls I had Kevin Millon (Centennial Salon II) cut and dye my hair. I wanted it more red but since he doesn't do red this is what I got. I really like it and he was great to work with. He kept my hair long but gave me a new look. Just thought I would share it with you.



6 comments:

  1. I think those are what might be called, "Bedroom Eyes". You might need to rate that picture at least pg-13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie LOVE the hair you look so sexy. Also looks like you have lost 30lbs!!!! no fair!! The kids and Damon look so stinking cute I can't stand it. Can't wait to see you all in March. love ya bunches

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color looks really good on you. I like it!!

    ReplyDelete