Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Family Home Evening (Coloring)
So, I know it has been forever since I have posted anything and my apologies for that...seems like time just flies by. We are in our new house in Colorado Springs and are enjoying it now that Damon has a settled in at his job and Liam with school however we are missing family immensley! The kids seem to be growing so fast...especially Sydney (as Im sure you can tell from the pictures). Liam has been doing well with his Nephrotic Syndrome...well atleast the past couple of days have been good. Prior to that the last three weeks he has relapsed and I'm sure the doctors would have wanted us to put him on medication however I felt that it was just because of all the changes going on in his life right now. So we decided not to do anything and just wait it out...sure enough Liam's numbers have started to go down...so lets hope our theory was right! Anyway, the photos below are of a family home evening we had. The kids colored and of course mom went camera crazy! I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them! We miss you and love you all!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment