Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Everyone Loves A Blue Eyed Girl...



You have to admit she is pretty dang cute. Incase you can't read the shirt it says "Everyone Loves a Blue Eyed Girl"...unless your Van Morrison (says Damon).







BUT WAIT...

WHAT ABOUT A BLUE EYED BOY!?!?!?







5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU KIDS TOTALLY MISS YOU GUYS!!! GIVE LIAM A HUG FOR ME! TELL MISS CAROLYN SAY HI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love blue eyes. both our boys have them too!! Your kiddos are cute. i cant believe mission days were so long ago. check out our blog too! bladesandcoriwhite.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one more thing.. i loved your momma.. do you have her email? or give her mine :) coridillio@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how old she is getting. See...I'm glad you have a blog so I can see these things :) Your kids are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!!
    Only Damon would know that....:) Okay, maybe DJ would too.

    ReplyDelete