Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1st day of school

Liam on his first day of Kindergarten




















Liam on his first day of 1st Grade







It's amazing to see the difference as Liam has grown just in one year. Liam was so excited to go into Mrs. Togni's class this year even though we all love(d) Mrs. Jones so much. However Liam was very excited to be entering first grade and knew that he could go back and visit Mrs. Jones any time so that made it all better.
You'd think it would be a nice and quite day for mom but mom actually had a busy day with Sydney. We kept busy with baking and chores and all the phone calls. And of course Sydney continually saying "where Iam?" that was non stop! Of course after a couple months of having a brother to play with and tease and then suddenly no one I can see why she is so lonely with JUST MOM :(
Liam didn't have much to say after he came home from school today. He didn't seem as tired as I thought he would be. He made sure I knew that there were papers I "HAD TO SIGN AND RETURN TOMORROW" He told me that they went on a treasure hunt and he got a blue card (which is a good thing) showing he stayed on task. But he quote "couldn't remember anything else-okay?". Well as long as he had a good day thats all that matters right?!?!? Over all I think it was a good first day of first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment